Do my eyes deceive me? I think I could spot Collegiate Shag twice in this clip! If you'd like to learn about Colleg… https://t.co/rYa7BuIq1e
How do they work?
Class Discount Cards are an alternative to paying cash at the door for a Swing Patrol class. Simply present your card at any Swing Patrol venue and a circle is filled in for each class, and half a circle for the second class you do.
The Swing Patrol Class Discount Cards are:
- Very convenient
- Cheaper than paying casually
- Save you the hassle of having cash on you
- Ensure good value for your dance classes
- A great gift for others
- A great gift for yourself
- Can be shared between two people (indicate when ordering if you want two names on the card)
- Valid for any Swing Patrol casual class (not valid for courses, events, festivals, workshops, troupes)
- Valid for 12 months after purchase and transferable
- A great size to be kept in your wallet for when you need it
Class card options
- CDC5: 5 Classes = $86 ($17 per class, a total saving of $5)
- CDC10: 10 Classes = $161 ($16 per class, a total saving of $20)
- CDC20: 20 Classes = $301 ($15 per class, a total saving of $60)
- CDC30: 30 Classes = $421 ($14 per class, a total saving of $120)
The above prices includes $1 per order for postage and handling.
Please note: Unless you attend multiple lessons per week, you may not use a CDC30 (30 classes) within the 12 month expiry period. If you attend classes less frequently, consider buying a CDC10 (10 classes.)
Cards are issued in multiples of 10 classes per card (or 5 classes for CDC5). If you order 30 classes you will receive 3 cards each with 10 classes, each with the same expiry date (12 months from date of purchase.) This is for purposes of security and safety and printing practicality.
Due to admin costs, we cannot provide refunds for unused class cards. If you wish to sell the card to another person, that’s fine with us! No extensions will be provided on class cards close to expiry, so please purchase with care.
Please keep your cards responsibly and in a safe place. No replacements will be issued for lost cards.
How do I order one?
Class Discount Cards can be purchased at our ONLINE SHOP.
You simply select the item you want to purchase (CDC5, CDC10, CDC20 or CDC30) then fill in the details on the online form at Checkout.
Cards will be issued in the name provided in Billing Details, and delivered to the Billing Address, or you can provide a different Shipping Address.
Buying for a friend? You can provide special delivery instructions in Order Notes (for example, if you want the Cards issued in the name of a friend, but delivered to you for gift-giving.)
Payment is made via secure PayPal – and you can pay by credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
All Class Discount Cards are sent via Australia Post. Cards cannot be issued electronically.
Class Cards will only be sent to you once payment has been made in full.
Processing of orders takes 7-10 business days.
If you are replacing your current class card, be sure to allow at least a week – from the date your new order payment is received – until the end of your current card…. so that your new card arrives before your old one runs out!Buy Class discount cards now