TONIGHT: Get your learnin' fix w/classes in #Coburg.https://t.co/LTRZ3UIwki
Get started with Beginners Bootcamp
by swingadmin on 27th March 2017
Now in it’s 4th year, Swing Patrol’s Beginners Bootcamp – Learn To Dance In A Day is a great way to take your first steps in swing dancing.
* a total beginner dancer?
* brand new to swing dancing?
* experienced in one role (Lead or Follow) and keen to explore the other role?
Beginners Bootcamp is:
* ideal for anyone who thinks they have two left feet. You’ll learn the basics of swing in a fun, friendly environment, and you’ll find yourself dancing by the end of the day.
* a chance for anyone experienced in other dances to get a crash course in the fundamentals of lindy hop and partnered charleston.
* an opportunity to start learning your “non-dominant role”, to gain a deeper understanding of the dance (and increase the number of potential dance partners!)
Learn Eight Beat and Six Beat Lindy Hop and Charleston in three 90 minute sessions.
Attend one, two or all three sessions in one day. You choose the path best for you.
No partner? No worries. All welcome – we rotate partners to give everyone the experience of real social swing dancing.
When: 1st Sunday of every second month – final for 2017 is 3 December
Where: Forever Dance Studios – 432 Church St. Richmond VIC 3121
How: Book ahead to secure your place. Casual attendees permitted unless sold out.
Click here for more details and booking information.