Fig Jig is tomorrow! Afternoon dancing: yes please 😊 https://t.co/blMxQbRsMP
Learn To Dance In A Day
by swingadmin on 31st January 2018
Swing Patrol’s Learn To Dance In A Day workshops are a great way to take your first steps in swing dancing.
* a total beginner dancer?
* brand new to swing dancing?
* experienced in one role (Lead or Follow) and keen to explore the other role?
Learn To Dance In A Day – Lindy Hop workshops are:
* ideal for anyone who thinks they have two left feet. You’ll learn the basics of swing in a fun, friendly environment, and you’ll find yourself dancing by the end of the day.
* a chance for anyone experienced in other dances to get a crash course in the fundamentals of lindy hop and partnered charleston.
* an opportunity to start learning your “non-dominant role”, to gain a deeper understanding of the dance (and increase the number of potential dance partners!)
No partner? No worries. All welcome – we rotate partners to give everyone the experience of real social swing dancing.
Click here for more details and booking information. Register now for your preferred date.
Keep an eye on our Workshops page for more learning opportunities.